Sunday, March 9, 2008

my crib





i'm not a diary person & not too open when it comes to my everyday events n experiences. nothing much to share aside of great monthly friends' get together party in my small apartment.
there's something abt living in my small apartment that i find appealing. part of this fantasy,i suppose, believing that in a small space i would only have room for a small selection of great lovely things rather than clobber n clutter that fills my life.........but in the city where property is at a premium, i m of the firm belief that it is better to be in the thick of things, in a diminutive but perfectly formed apartment than it is to be bored in the suburb......& of course there r habits i must instantly give up like having more antique furniture wa waa waaa waaaaaaa n a large spanish+moorish's style dining table enough for all my lovely friends.
my java day bed!ya believe it or not,large in small space can really be used to great effect,the bed that takes 1/3 of my apartment's space looks sensational! love it!but it leaves a very small space for the sitting area....eerrrr but i like it that way though!it's better for chatting n gossiping on & on & on which is a sitting area's most important function, after all,betul tak kawan kawan...

4 comments:

  1. betul... but how cum ah when i went to your crib the other day there was sumthg on the table and sumthg on the couch... and blah blah blah... ohhhhhhhh how i miss coming to ur crib like the photos posted... hehehe

    aiz

    ReplyDelete
  2. kita tk sempat nak kemas la...abis, org tu syok tidoq atas day bed smpai mimpi2 hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. rainmaker - I like small place too, that's why I'm moving from a 3bedroom apt to a 1 bedroom. Hehehe...senang nak kemas. Just have to make sure I have lots of ceiling to floor cabinets to hide my things...

    ReplyDelete
  4. spena, memang betul. tapi i, small space pun tak terkemas tau....

    ReplyDelete