Sunday, March 16, 2008

100 things about me



After this one, I have to start coming up with new ones. Hold me.

I think the government should stay out of the bedroom and spend more time in the boardroom.
I think the government should allow each state to have 20 'menteri besar',fat fun to foam party in group
I like hanging out with my friends; they are amazing.
I like to be alone
I was raised by a single mother.
I was about 9 when my father passed away.
I have sang a song to public when i was 6, and I was good at it.
I like to surprise people.
I’m not nearly done yet.
I daydream. A lot.
Someday I hope to publish a novel.
Someday I hope to finish a novel.
Someday i hope to exhibit a painting.
Someday i hope to finish a painting.
I don’t worry about much.
i worry about little things.
I don’t scare easily.
I don’t care what you think about me.
I care very much about what I think about me.
I like them, but they are married.
I want to get marry before 60.
I’m still not sure how I feel about that.
I want to have 4 child, and that’s plenty for me.
Sometimes I want to run away from home.
I probably never will. At least not for long.
Most of the times i just want to stay at home.
I am a hopeless romantic.
i think i am romantic.
I’ve danced on a table or two in my time.
I miss dancing on tables.
i miss dancing at gay clubs.
i am not gay, gay.
I’ve nearly stopped watching TV.
I can watch TV all day.
I love my fiends.
I love watching friends.
i've nearly stopped seing my friends.
I have a pen fetish.
And a paper fetish.

14 comments:

  1. Rasanya tak sampai 100 pun..
    Btw, now you've got new friends to hang out with...just incase the 'old one' bully you.Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey spena!!!!! tak baik tau!!!!!

    but anyway.....

    i am 36 and never have i acted like one.
    i love my family.
    i love my friends.
    i am short tempered and i hate myself for it.
    i was raised by two beautiful parents, one was a smart, witty good looking man that i adore so so so so so much ( tears welling up)
    I look like my mom (they say) and that's why i can't stay in the same room/roof long with her.
    i love her but i never tell her often.
    i dun think i am a good daughter but i try hard to be.
    money is not important to me.
    friends used to be my # 1 priority but now my family is.
    my family still fail to realised that my priorities have changed and i am not planning to tell them.
    i am in love.
    i am married.
    i love thebo.
    i love all my cats.
    i love vegging out with frens.
    i miss going to the gym.
    i should boogey more.
    i know i am romantic.
    i am the biggest player sometimes.
    i am generous esp when it comes to cats.
    i love watching telly.
    i adore sleeping and doing nothing.
    i worry about my future.
    i want a swimming pool.
    i am tired of fat jokes.
    i am happy but presurred.
    sometimes, i get lonely.
    sometimes i get to lonely that i wud not want to talk to anyone.
    i am a drama queen.
    sometimes, i feel like quiting and go to china.
    i am a party pack addict.
    i love throwing parties.
    parties are expensive.
    money is not important.
    i smoke and planning to quit (komar is laughing)
    i love to see my friends not acting their age.
    i love din.
    i've sung in public when i was younger.
    i am a better dancer than a singer.
    komar had sung in public at naili's place recently.
    sometimes, i feel like shouting.
    i envy those who are sure they are happy.
    i want a child before the clock stops ticking.
    i fear of not being a gud parent.
    i feel like crying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and last but not least,
    I WANT TO HIRE HAZAIRINBUDIMAN IF HE IS AFFORDABLE FOR MY UPCOMING "WEDDING PARTY"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whose blog is this again? hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. korang ni semua mental ke apa? anyway, semua drama queen / king!!! that's fo sho!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. spena,hahahaha nanti kita sambung ek..aiz baik laa,..baik sgt, the best lah...

    aiz, i sum up all above as drama queen, drama 'Q' yg cantik..can ah.

    jz, hello....
    setuju lah aiz memang 'the'drama queen...
    i tak la...drama skaliskala jaaaa..

    hazairin...aka erin brokovich, keja betui betui nooo...hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  7. aiz, wedding party...????bila? tak habaq pun...

    ReplyDelete
  8. spena, jz..... tgh jembalanglaut mood.... kahkahkah... senimental and over sensitive... hahahahahahaha

    rm, dah lama plan dah......

    ReplyDelete
  9. aiz said...
    spena, jz..... tgh jembalanglaut mood.... kahkahkah... senimental and over sensitive... hahahahahahaha


    Tak pasai pasai kena umpat...Jazzy sorang aje yang tengah jembalanglaut mood...not me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ish apa ni ngumpat kat blog komar. Kesian komar tau... Jahat!!! Anyway, jembalanglaut mood = jiwang karat rock kapak.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sd, jz, tak pe bila lagi nak guna komar.....

    hahahahahaha rock kapak!!!! dah lama tuh tak dgr... hahahahaha....

    anyway,

    aiz's status: jembalanglaut mood is almost over for this month....

    kita tggu bln dpn punya pulak!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. jembalanglaut=seademon, hahaha diaorang ngumpat u la...
    camna ya seademon mood nih..

    jz,aiz..takpa ngumpat laaaa

    ReplyDelete
  13. seademon mood ni u kena tanya jz sorang...dia aje yg tau...tuan punya nama pun tak tahu menahu

    ReplyDelete