Sunday, January 31, 2010

> hi you...

i want to tell you something...i really want to tell you how I feel....even though we haven't been friends that long & i might not know you all that well...but these feelings are really strong! i tried to deny how i felt in order to protect 'a friend'...but now i cant contain myself! i need you to know that you're driving me round the bend!...the feelings so intense, being so close to you, makes me want to be with you more and more.
is it love? or maybe it's just another infatuation?
tell me now, do you feel the same? if you do, tell me soon...as i can't wait.

5 comments:

  1. so, what's her answer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew you are so in love with blogspot.

    Tell it to the person, woman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's planning to get married to her bf in oct..not sure whether i should pop the question to her.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you never tell, then you will live to regret it. Ask, the most she will do is reject. At least you know the answer instead of wondering 40 years from now what if you had asked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i told her how i felt abt her...now i live with the consequences..

    ReplyDelete